We provide all range of batteries mainly SMF and Tabular Batteries know more..
Why use solar energy?
There is a huge gap in demand and supply ratio, where demand has surpassed the present
- :: Maharashtra Solar Policy finally catches up with the rest of India on Solar Rooftops – MERC issues draft guidelines for Rooftop Net Metering. ::
- The credits will be calculated annually. If there is any surplus generation, 10% of it will be bought by the distribution company.
- # Cabinet raises solar power target five-times to 100,000 MW by 2022 #
The government raised the solar power generation capacity addition target by five times to 1,00,000 MW by 2022, which will entail an investment of around Rs 600,000 crore.
- महाराष्ट्र और गुजरात की 'सौर ऊर्जा' नीति २०१५ बड़े इन्तेजार के बाद अब आ चुकी है।
- Dt: 04.08.2015 :: Scheme for setting up of 2000MW of Grid connected solar PV power projects under Batch - III of Phase -II of JNNSM with VGF is approved by MNRE
- # Good News for electrical consumers of Maharashtra #
The Govt. of Maharashtra has come up with 'solar power net metering' policy. It is a boon for those willing to for solar power.
Call us for details: +91-240-2485106